WDR & RT Taggart Planning has built up a considerable track record in providing valuable planning consultancy advice on complex projects.
The practice provides a highly personal service, tailored to the individual requirements of each client and each project. Each instruction is unique, and demands a creative and effective strategy to maximise development value and minimise planning risk.
To promote swift and positive outcomes for our Clients we endeavour to work proactively with the relevant Council, Department of the Environment, statutory consultees and the local community.
Our Services include:
- Preparation of supporting Planning Policy Statements, Retail Impact Assessments, Environmental Impact Assessments and Community Consultation Reports
- Project Management of multi discipline design and environmental teams
- Management of Community and Stakeholder Consultation for major projects
- Managing planning applications to secure planning permission and discharge planning conditions
- Advice and Representations on Planning Appeals/Public Inquiries/Examinations in Public
- Provision of advice on Planning Policy and Planning Legislation